Sunday 17 October 2010

blue genes 4 Christmas

.
It’s nearly Christmas and I am so looking forward to it! I absolutely love this time of the year. I am not religious, it’s nothing to do with the presumed birthday of Christ, but having said that, I sincerely hope the tradition continues for ever more. It's too good a cultural event to lose.

"you will not be roasted this Xmas-I promise"

The festive music, the illuminations, the decorations, the cold weather and the multiple days off work all combine to create the magic of Christmas. I usually put up decorations and the tree as soon as they become available in the shops! The sooner the better as far as I’m concerned – lasts longer that way. This year may be different due to work circumstances. I so hope to be working before Christmas - it would make all the difference in the world. Anyway, here are some ideas for inexpensive gifts;
the dog has renal failure



peace and goodwill to all mankind :)
xx



2 comments:

  1. You keep saying you're not religious but are always on about the subject. I think you're a "closet-believer" hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please Mark, I just go on about it because its still so damn popular with the masses... God only knows why ?!? :)

    ReplyDelete