Friday 24 September 2010

Welcome to the all new... "Weekly Awards"

.
With so much absurdity and stupidity all around us at any given time, I have decided it a good idea to channel my anger on a more positive way. Hence the all new "Turd Of The Week" award.

I know it will be both difficult and time consuming to choose between so many candidates (especially with the abundance of celebs and politicos trying their hardest) but it will be worth it! For me anyway!

I would be very pleased if you, my cherished readers, could contribute via the comments section and maybe even give me some suggestions.

This weeks winner, in my opinion, could go on to win numerous awards. He is constantly making a fool of himself and irritating the crap out of me. He is a tin-pot leader struggling to remain in power and is following Hitler's method of finding a common enemy to galvanise support. He is a deceitful and manipulative opportunist who can, given half a chance, bring chaos and war to the Middle East. He needs to be stopped, and soon, hopefully by his own people. He carries the torch of  Islam as a means of justifying suppressing his people and offending other nations.

His day will come, I have no doubt about it. He will be held accountable one day soon - I can't see him drawing a pension and retiring peacefully. The longer he stays in power the more the damage to his country's reputation. Meanwhile, the rest of the world  waits with baited breath....

...and the winner is.....for the pathetic speech blaming the USA for attacking itself on 9/11...

The President of Iran;

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad


Please tune in next week for another go :)



2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH! This is gonna be fun! I TOTALLY agree with this weeks pick.

    OK, since you are going there, then I have bring up that the media here is reporting that Queen E. tried to use the poverty fund to pay the Palace Electric bill...

    If this is accurate then I have to nominate her for the next one... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma,what a skinflint! She is definately in the list of contenders :)

    ReplyDelete