Wednesday 12 January 2011

miles of air-miles, anguish and smiles


March 2007 - December 2010

The last three and a half years have been hectic to say the least. Eventful, exciting, tiring, heart-breaking, life-changing, and at times, a mix of them all. I have lived at seven different addresses, clocked up fourteen international flights and six ro-ro ferry journeys.


Feb 2008 - Started gigging at Moynihan's
 Madeira, Portugal
.
March 2008 - The Duke of Derby, Cambridge, UK
 with Shaun and Katie (son & daughter)

July 2008 - with  Mattie (son)and Martin (friend) at DD Peartree's
(nephew) concert, Madeira

July 2009 - one of 3 trips to "paradise on earth"
- Porto Santo Island, Portugal

Paulo--------------------Ivo-------------------Me
August 2009 - The last photo of us 3 brothers together. It was the
last time I saw Paulo.

August 2009 - Katie, Scott, Gabriella and me at the
 Kasbah Cafe Madeira
.
September 2009 - Madeleine enjoying a caipirinha in Madeira

March 2010 - with Simon (nephew) 1800 mts high in Madeira

June 2010 - with a Grass Snake
 ( I thought it was an adder-hence the cautionary stick)
Central Sweden


September 2010 - With Mattie on the Thames, Richmond, London
.
October 2010 - Madeleine and I lived in
High Wycombe, UK

December 2010 - Karlskoga, Sweden
minus16 degrees centigrade

That's all folks! I'm not one to take many photos, something I should do, I know. One of my many new year resolutions is to capture more of life's events. I'll try my best.

I wonder what the next three and a half years will bring? I wouldn't mind clocking up a similar mileage. We shall see...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment