Tuesday 17 August 2010

...not amused,suspense sucks !

waited so long- going off colour
STILL waiting to hear (6 days!) whether my job interview last week was successful or not. Nothing fucks me off annoys me more than waiting...and waiting for something to happen  (I believe a fellow blogger  is going through a similar phase - but with his bowel movements). It wouldn't have been so bad if my prospective employer gave me a date for the decision - but he didn't. All he said was he would decide before month end...ARGHHHH !!! (please,someone knock me out for a week or so)

Going back to the above paragraph, I mentioned that nothing annoys me more than waiting... I was slightly off the mark with that. I can think of a few other things and will mention them in my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment