Monday 11 February 2013

Humour is ONE OF the spices of life

Here are some "funnies"  I found and want  to share.


If it was as simple as that...
And the white dot to the right of the smaller book
is the tiny book titled "What Women
Understand About Men"


But the runaway winner is *drum roll* THE POPE'S RESIGNATION!!




What a brilliant headline from Friendly Atheist! So appropriate given the sex scandals in the RC church!

I just think he's retired because he wants to spend more time with the kids!


:)

11 comments:

  1. I do like your sense of humour Joe - some good stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great funnies, thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've just added to my total of Inappropriate Laughter for the day.

    I knew I could count on you. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Pearl, I'm delighted I've made you laugh - you do that to me with every one of your posts! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like such a classy guy along with " guy gyram".
    Biden to Dickie Carter in Opak- with Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry 'Anon' but you've completely lost me there. Please could you elaborate? :)

      Delete