Tuesday 2 November 2010

nothing for ages, then two at once


As stated in my previous post ,I am now working - part time but working nonetheless- and on my way home earlier today I took a call from the friend that had arranged my previous interview with Ford, telling me I had got the job! Awesome.

It's great to be tipped off before the official phone call as it gives me time to prepare an answer. The answer is yes, of course, but I need to decide whether to start immediately or give it a week or two to help my present employer find a replacement.

I know, I should be as happy as a pig in muck, but...it's like. "predicament time" for me. I like the people I'm working for and don't want to let them down by leaving so soon.


But I want the Ford job- it's full-time and more in line with what I want to do.

...as the old saying goes;

"It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it – but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives."

Typical of me lately, happy... but...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment