Wednesday 10 November 2010

the boy IS back in town...

Yay!!  I'm back. Nice job back in the motor trade and a nice car to cruise around in.

present mode of transport...snazzy or what?

Oh, by the way, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice :)

The gloom is finally lifting. I can now start to enjoy my return to London AND look forward to Christmas at the same time. I absolutely love Christmas (no, nothing to do with religion) and was beginning to worry at the prospect of facing this festive season unemployed...but not anymore :)

First two days in the new job have been fun, interesting, tense and at times all three together. It's to be expected, I guess. Trying to remember every one's name is harder than learning the new procedures.

me on my first day at the new job...
looking nervous

That's the reason I've been quiet with the posts lately -there's so much to learn and take in with the new job that by the time I get home I'm too tired to even think, never mind write. I am presently soaking up the surroundings and will soon report on the quirky and wonderful world of the motor trade.

I was about to buy the T-Shirt shown below but don't need it now. No more public transport for me.


:)


2 comments: