Saturday 27 August 2011

Laughing pains - Part 3

I heard fits of laughter from the front room this morning and wondered what Madeleine was watching on TV. I could hear Sky News in the background, covering the war in Lybia, so that couldn't be it.  My head was thumping due to the copious amounts of alcohol (*) ingested the previous night and I didn't feel like getting out of bed to find out.

Eventually Madeleine came into the bedroom, laptop in hand, to show me the source of her laughter.It was some website showing iPhone autocorrect text errors (see pics below), that made me LMAO.

(*)Yesterday was my last day at work and at 6:00 we all piled into the pub for a proper session. Some five hours later I got a cab home and remember paying the fare but can't remember calling one.Whose cab did I pinch? And was it really a cab? 

Here are some little gems I want to share with you;


I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Brilliant website. There are a couple more pics to show, from the same source, this time of strange names;

Bitch of a name...

Bitch of an airline..Internal flights only, just as well

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment