Saturday 11 December 2010

now that i've lost everything to you...

...you say you wanna start something new
and it's breaking my heart you're leaving
baby i'm grieving...
But if you wanna leave, take good care
I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

[Chorus:]

Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child, girl...

my version of the great, prophetic song

This Cat Stevens classic is a favourite of mine and I played it at every gig.


 Cat Stevens. 'For your lyrics my heart bleeds'

If you fancy listening to it, click this link.
:(

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All's well Momma,thanks. Just going through a strange time of longing and nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should write a post about how u soon will experience real x-mas in father x-mas land :) with proper snow.. ;) x x

    ReplyDelete