Tuesday 7 December 2010

Nature's finest

As a life-long admirer of cats, I have decided to dedi-cat-e an entire post to these adorable and delightul creatures. I am in awe of nature's evolutionary skills in creating beautiful life-forms and here are some of the finest examples.

"don't point that thing at me! It could go off!"


"and why don't I have ears like everyone else?"


" whassup?"


" I sleep all night... and I sleep all day"


"me too"
last but not least, the finest of them all... tada!

T Bone Pereira with accessories

I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I have.
:)




2 comments:

  1. These pictures actually made go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How cute" But no onee's here to admire them with me! :P So I kinda looked a bit crazy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete