Monday 11 July 2011

blood sweat and tyres...

...is how I'd describe a job in the motor trade. Not saying that the bosses are whipping staff into shape, but the amount of hours expected are dreadful.

Working 60 + hours a week is not easy, ask any junior doctor.

my new 'perk' 

There are perks and benefits and in my case a lot of job satisfaction. Selling is what keeps the world turning.

Despite rumours to the contrary, selling is the world's oldest profession.  Some would say prostitution; but what is that if not selling?

Selling (or exchanging) should always benefit both parties.  That's how I do it anyway.

**

The great Kahlil Gibran wrote, and I quote;

"It is in exchanging the gifts of the earth that you shall find abundance and be satisfied.

Yet unless the exchange be in love and kindly justice, it will but lead some to greed and others to hunger."


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment