Sunday 3 November 2013

News In The Cold Light of Day


A Japanese chef cooked and served his own genitals!

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described asexual cook from Tokyo, marinated and cooked his todger and served it to five diners at a posh banquet last month.

Sugiyama's Tweet last April caused controversy when he posted "I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes and scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen.Will prepare and cook as the buyers requests"

There's me thinking Coq Au Vin was a French dish!

From The New Zealand Guardian Feb 3 2004, concerning a sign seen in a Police canteen in Christchurch, New Zealand: 
'Will the person who took a slice of cake from the Commissioner's Office return it immediately. It is needed as evidence in a poisoning case."


Whilst on the subject of poison,Syria has decommissioned its Chemical Arsenal...



Arsenal got trounced 2-0 by Chelsea...



...Chelsea Clinton is no longer camera-shy (yiipee! One more celeb for GB to study), unlike her dad Bill...


Bill Gates offers lifeline to Spanish Construction giant, FCC, by buying into the company and helping with the economic recovery of the country. Bill, the billionaire philanthropist, does more to help humanity than all the world religions put together, and apparently, unlike religions, with no ulterior motives. Bill has taken to studying the human condition and so adds another feather to his cap - Anthropology...



Anthropologist extraordinaire Gorilla Bananas, continues to amuse all who venture into his world at The Japing Ape blog, with his humour and uncanny simian ability to make sense of senseless humans...


Humans will overrun the planet by 2050! According to author Dan Brown's latest novel, Inferno, (half way through as I write) the future is rather bleak as Earth struggles to accommodate an inevitable human population explosion. I'm not sure why I've decided to read Dan's latest offering, but I say, somewhat coyly, I am a fan of his. I find his novels light-hearted but entertaining and I especially like the way he threads fiction through History...


History repeats itself more often than I like. It appears that President Obama may have forgotten to tell the NSA (National Security Agency) bosses that the Cold War is over and that it is extremely rude to snoop on your friends.

Angela? Why?

With freunde like that who the hell needs feinde??

Come back Bill, all is forgiven.










2 comments:

  1. The Japanese chef certainly isn't the first man who wanted his private parts to be cooked and eaten, I covered at least one other case like this. And I've already studied Chelsea Clinton in great depth, devoting no less than THREE posts to her! Thanks for promoting my anthropological research and I agree with you about Bill Gates: he's a heck of a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, Gorilla, would anyone devote three posts to Chelsea Clinton? As for her being camera shy, she has, for some time, performed interviews for one of the U.S. network news channels--NBC, I think--although I can't see what got her the job other than her famous name.

    I'm afraid I'm a bit jaundiced on Bill Gates too. Like American's Robber Barons of the 19th century, he spent part of his life screwing people over to get richer, and is now attempting to redeem himself by devoting the remainder of his life to helping still other people. If he first went back and apologized--and made restitution to--the people he cheated, I would be inclined to think favorably of him.

    ReplyDelete