Sunday 8 July 2012

100 Words: Beauty

She sways across my field of vision, not for the first time today, and I momentarily hold my breath. I don't know why I should risk suffocation, but it must have something to do with her beauty.

Stunning-even when at work and half covered
with an ice scoop


She is gorgeous. Silky brow hair just covering her subtle shoulder tattoo, the loveliest sparkling smile and a figure shaped to perfection.

There is not a single sign of ugliness about her. No imperfections, no matter how hard I scrutinize - in a subtle way, of course.

If Nature has created anything as wonderful as woman, it has kept it all to itself.

:)

14 comments:

  1. She's lovely. Does she know you wrote this? I'd be flattered (or possibly creeped out, I guess I'd have to know you better to decide one way or the other).

    But it's a beautiful use of 100 Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows and finds it funny. Had I said anything derogatory she would have beaten me up, no doubt :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I rather like women too. (not in a twisted way) Beautiful creatures they are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To life and beautiful women. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely. She reminds me of a young lady pictured on an old Creedence Clearwater album cover. Mardi Gras, I believe it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of 100 words!

    And yes, she is beautiful.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh i do like this! Not just the pic either mate...she is a stunner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Joe, she is beautiful - very.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With her permission, I may post a better pic of her - soooooo lovely :)

    ReplyDelete