Sunday 3 April 2011

Love the one you're with

Still without a laptop or computer, hence the lack of posts lately. My apologies to those who have left comments and have not had a reply. I can't reply, thats why, not with my phone anyway. Just as well being without a computer has coincided with a spell of writer's block! I can't think of anything to write about! And I don't like it! It may have something to do with March being the busiest month in my trade; I've been working twelve hours a day, not conducive with blogging.  I digress...

Reminds me of a recent example at work; I was waiting for my appointed customers to arrive and got chatting to a couple who strolled into the showroom. Fifteen minutes later my appointment showed up, late and I decided to pass my couple over to a colleague to carry on with the presentation while I went off to attend to my late arrivals. An hour later my colleague got a sale and I didn't . I should have carried on with the couple and given the appointment to someone else.


I've got to learn to make the best of what I've got, or in other words, to 'love the one you're with'.
Umm ?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment